Sleeping next to your baby or child can be a rewarding experience. Breastfeeding is made easier when baby is nearby plus children naturally want to sleep near their mothers and are easily soothed to sleep. Keeping it safe is a top priority. With some simple steps you can make sure your sleep environment is as safe as possible and can start enjoying all that co-sleeping has to offer.
- Please read our safety guidelines and pass them on to others who bed share.
- Visit our Research page to see the latest scientific research that supports co-sleeping as a natural, safe, and necessary parenting choice.
- Our F.A.Q. covers many of the questions parents have about co-sleeping and our free forums give you a supportive environment to ask questions and give tips.
- Spreading the news about infant sleep safety will help save lives. Our posters and pamphlets are free to download and distribute.
- SafeBedSharing.org is a not for profit organization created to spread infant sleep safety awareness and save lives.
email us with questions or comments SafeBedSharing.org
your email questions or comments will become the property of SafeBedSharing.org and may be featured in our newsletter or on our site, We respect your privacy. Your identity and email will remain confidential. Please allow 24-48 hours for question responses.